Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

[Mostly] Wordless Wednesday: Toasty Meerkats

It's chilly today, and I was sitting in front of the fireplace, getting toasty, as I looked through my photos for some [Mostly] Wordless Wednesday inspiration, and here were these little guys, getting toasty in front of a space heater:


So I thought I'd share them. Cute little guys, aren't they? This isn't the first time I've shared the meerkats, though it is the first time it's been this particular photo. They're a cute and feisty little bunch, full of personality.

I had no idea what meerkats were until "The Lion King." I wonder if we'd have them at the zoo if it weren't for that movie. Things that make you go hmmmm...

Speaking of things that make you go hmmm, Arsenio will be on the new season of "The Apprentice." Anyone watching that? And did anyone catch the 2 hour premier of "The River?" I wanted to watch it and failed to DVR it, so I have to wait until it's available online. I'm curious if it was any good.

Did you know meerkats existed before Disney introduced them?

May you find your Muse.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar