Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Paid The Piper

At the end of a downtown jaunt last week, I stepped toward the gate that led to the road, to my car, to home. And a delightful razzle of musical beats — toe-tapping, soul-dancing sound — enchanted me. 


A bagpiper delighted the area with his Pied Piper music 
and my whole soul joined in.


I asked the guy if I could snap a photo of him to recall the experience. He agreed, struck this jovial pose, and I dropped some shekels in his case for his ambrosia of sound.


His name is John. If you have the astounding luck of hearing him play, say hi for me. 




Here's a better lit photo. 
(I just had to include his striking bagpiper pose in the first one.)







I PAID THE PIPER 
BUT HE PAID ME FIRST 
IN SUMPTUOUS, THRILLING, AMBROSICAL BURSTS!


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar