Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

GRATEFUL/GREGARIOUS - A to Z Challenge

It’s the third A to Z Challenge! Blog the letters of the alphabet in order every day except Sundays The participation list is HERE – start with the blog after yours and visit at least five blogs a day. Mostly, make new friends and have fun!

My theme – I have selected a word for each day and will present to you blogger buddies who fit that description, along with movies, music, etc. My theme is to give back, highlight some awesome bloggers, and have fun in the process.

GRATEFUL/GREGARIOUS

Teresa at Journaling Woman
This wonderful woman sees the big picture. She understands grace and is humbled by it. You have only to read her posts to see the gratitude and love. I never miss her posts, especially on Sunday. She keeps me humble and in sync with my true purpose in life. Thanks Teresa!

Tyrean at Tyrean’s Writing Spot
Every day is a blessing to Tyrean. She sees the world through the eyes of innocence and gratitude. Visiting her blog is like going home – you know you’ll be safe and surrounded by the love of family. Tyrean is gracious, encouraging, and a true joy!

Cassie Mae at Reading Writing and Lovin' It!
Gregarious times ten! She once said there were no awkward silences around her and I believe it. But it’s not just her chatter that’s contagious. Cassie understands how to spread the love. She’s everywhere, like a little matchmaker, bringing blogger friends together.

No movie or music today because I wanted to let everyone who visits the blog of this geeky, movie and music loving author know that I am very grateful for you! Thanks for all of your support this week.

Ninja News!

For those who missed it, I am hosting the First Loves Blogfest on May 14 – First loves of movies, music, books, and persons

Hope everyone is enjoying the Challenge. Wanted to wish all of my followers a Happy Easter. It's a day for which I could never express enough gratitude.


Are you following Teresa, Tyrean, or Cassie? Did you sign up for the blogfest? Who in your life is grateful or gregarious? And what is your favorite Easter candy? I’m partial to Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs myself…

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar