To: Erin O'Brien
From: anonymous@yahoo.com
Re: Rules that Work
Hi Erin,
I've followed your writing since it first appeared in the Scene. This is the first time I've felt the urge to contact you.
You are pig-shit Irish and would do the world a great favor if you went and sat on a train track. It will be a fine day when the Scene either folds and or lays you off. Perhaps Sam Fulwood III, late of the Cleveland Plain Dealer and you could share a van, down by the river. That's where self-absorbed, jack-off writers go when everyone gets sick of their bullshit.
So if I see you selling the Homeless Grapevine on the street outside the of the Westside Market, you'll know me by how I spit on your stupid, cow like face as I go by. I don't like you.
####
To: anonymous@yahoo.com
From: Erin O'Brien
Re: Re: Rules that Work
Thank you for your comments. May I share them with my editor for possible publication? If so, please include your full name and city.
Sincerely,
Erin O'Brien
####
To: Erin O'Brien
From: anonymous@yahoo.com
R: Re: Re: Rules that Work
You are welcome. No, you may not share my comments with your editor for possible publication.
I'm sure the editor of the 'Scene' is busy enough with his or her second job/hobby as the jizz-mopper at the nudie booth without taking time out on something you could share. In spite of that, I reserve the right to continue encouraging you in your endeavors.
Thank you.
####
Isn't he darling?

0 Yorumlar