Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Conversation snippets


I just got off the phone with the "customer service" people at Charter Cable. One of the women I talked to was a woman who said that she understood how frustrated I was. I told her, "Miss, you have no idea how frustrated I am."
She shot back, "Yes I do."
I said, "These outages have been going on for months, so you have no idea how frustrated I am over all this mess."
"Yes I do sir," she said.
I said, "No, you don't know how I feel."
She insisted, "Yes, I do."
"Stop contradicting me," I told her.
"I'm not."
"Yes you are!"
"No, I'm not."
I asked, "Do you know what the word contradict means?"
"Yes."
"No, I don't think you do."
"Yes I do sir."
I felt like I was trapped in this Monty Python sketch:

After she hung up on me I took many deep breaths to try to cleanse my mind and body of her corporate idiocy. I don't think it worked too well yet.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar